Become a Riverside City College Student
Becoming an RCC Tiger
No matter where you are on your educational journey, we are here for you. We are ready to help you start on your path at Riverside City College and achieve your goals.
Start Your RCC Experience
- High school graduate or successfully passed CA High School Proficiency or GED exam
- Non-high school graduate, 18 years or older
- Non-high school graduate with Certificate of Completion
- High school students who qualify for concurrent enrollment
- International student, Additional Admission Steps Required
- Create or login to your OpenCCC account and complete an online admission application. Immediately after submitting your application you will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received. If you experience any difficulties logging into OpenCCC, you may need to use the Recover Account tool or contact OpenCCC Technical Support for assistance.
- You will receive a welcome email within one business day. This welcome email will provide your RCCD student ID number and RCCD email address. Make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
If you have questions about becoming a student, or the admissions process, you can connect with our Welcome Center or Admissions & Records office. The Welcome Center is here to provide support by helping with many of the steps to enroll at RCC. Come Visit! We are located on the first floor of the Charles A. Kane Student Services Building.
|Office Hours||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Thursday 8 am - 6 pm
|Monday - Thursday||2 -4 PM||
Meeting ID 938 6914 7111
Each New Student event will provide great information about RCC and help students
find support programs and get involved on campus.
|New Student Night||April 20|
|LGBTQIA2+ Night||April 21|
|African American Night||April 26|
|Adult Re-Entry Night||April 28|
|LatinX Night||May 3|
|Veterans Night||May 4|
APPROVAL FOR OVERLAPPING CLASSES
CHANGE OF INFORMATION
CHOSEN NAME OR GENDER IDENTITY CHANGES
COTOP APPEAL FORM
COURSE GRADE VERIFICATION
CREDIT BY EXAM
CREDIT BY EXAM FOR WORLD LANGUAGES
DUPLICATE DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE REQUEST
ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION REQUEST
EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES PETITION
NON-RESIDENT TUITION EXEMPTION REQUEST (AB 540 AS AMENDED BY EDUCATION CODE SECTION 68130.5)
NON-RESIDENT TUITION EXEMPTION REQUEST (SB 141 FORM)
PRIVACY CONSENT FORM
REGISTRATION APPEAL AND/OR CCPG FEE WAIVER APPEAL
SUPPLEMENTAL RESIDENCY QUESTIONNAIRE
International Student's Flyer 2021